Total Pageviews

Premium Ingredients, Homemade Taste!

At the Cupcake Corner, we strive to provide high quality cupcakes made with premium ingredients & free from hydrogenated oils. We are so passionate about our cupcakes & would never serve anything that we would not love to devour ourselves. All of our cupcakes are baked by hand, from scratch! We promise to serve you the freshest cupcakes made with a tremendous amount of love & care. We are always especially thrilled to receive customized orders (for an extra charge), so please don't hesitate to be as creative as you can get! We are more than willing to accomodate your special occasion, as best as we possibly can. If you have special dietary restrictions or requests (i.e. gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, egg free), we are always happy to accomodate for an additional charge. Please note that special requests require extra time to prepare so please contact us for details! For all other cupcake inquiries or orders, feel free to contact us at your convenience at: cupcakecornersd@gmail.com OR 858-610-6500.








Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Week of Birthdays!

This past week, I customized several birthday orders for both young children & young adults! I enjoyed working on them & they gave me great variety.

The first, was for my brother's 28th birthday! His favorite cake is chocolate & he loves strawberries as well, so I decided to make a 4" round chocolate cake with strawberry cream cheese frosting. Super delish! The strawberry cream cheese frosting complimented the chocolate cake so nicely & was devoured quickly!




On Friday morning, I had another order for my carrot cupcakes, made with whole wheat flour & unrefined sugar. They were for the 1st birthday of a little girl named, Teagen. Soo delicious & healthy! I always love adding extra freshly grated carrots & fuji apples, which add a nice hearty yet moist texture!



Friday evening, I customized cupcakes for the boyfriend of a girlfriend of mine. It was his 25th birthday & since he is a dj, I decided to make little records & headphones from fondant:) They requested my TARAmisu & Mexican Vanilla Bean. Super moist & flavorful!





On Saturday, I had an order for Under the Sea themed birthday cupcakes for a little girl's birthday party. She had her party at Pump it Up & everyone enjoyed the cupcakes thoroughly. They ordered four dozen standard cupcakes...Burgundy Velvet, Blondie, Chocolicious, & TARAmisu. They were so fun to customize! I made a little mermaid out of fondant for the birthday girl & some star fish, seaweed, seashells, a variety of fish, and a cute little octopus...my fav;)















As busy as I was, the week turned out to be a sensational one & I was very pleased with how well the orders turned out. Next week is Super Bowl Sunday! Don't forget to pre-order your Super Bowl cupcakes! What better way to celebrate & cheer on the Steelers or PACKERS than with customized football cupcakes?!

Before I close, we are just a couple days shy of entering the month of looooove, February! Oh, and can't forget my 26th birthday of course!:) I will be announcing the February flavor of the month this upcoming week so be sure to check back!

15% off ALL Valentine's day orders if ordered BEFORE February 7th! Surprise your hunny or loved ones with a dozen customized valentine's day cupcakes or cake!

Have a wonderful week!!!

XO
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment