Total Pageviews

Premium Ingredients, Homemade Taste!

At the Cupcake Corner, we strive to provide high quality cupcakes made with premium ingredients & free from hydrogenated oils. We are so passionate about our cupcakes & would never serve anything that we would not love to devour ourselves. All of our cupcakes are baked by hand, from scratch! We promise to serve you the freshest cupcakes made with a tremendous amount of love & care. We are always especially thrilled to receive customized orders (for an extra charge), so please don't hesitate to be as creative as you can get! We are more than willing to accomodate your special occasion, as best as we possibly can. If you have special dietary restrictions or requests (i.e. gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, egg free), we are always happy to accomodate for an additional charge. Please note that special requests require extra time to prepare so please contact us for details! For all other cupcake inquiries or orders, feel free to contact us at your convenience at: cupcakecornersd@gmail.com OR 858-610-6500.








Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Busy Busy December Weekend!

This past weekend was quite busy! We had several orders, ranging from children's birthday parties to a sampling for a holiday party. I had long nights & early mornings but let me tell you, it was all certainly worth it! My top two favorite orders were both for birthday celebrations.

The first, was for twin girls that I have been babysitting for the past 2 years. Addison & Mya turned 3, and they had a carnival themed birthday party! The weather was great, the decorations and games fit the theme perfectly, and my cupcakes turned out amazing! Unfortunately, I was unable to stay for the blowing out of the cupcakes but was told they were thoroughly enjoyed! Exactly what I wanted to hear!!












That same day I had an order for another children's birthday party. The birthday was for Alex, a little boy I care for weekly. He turned 4, and had a sports themed birthday! I made a 6" round vanilla cake with chocolate fudge frosting & decked it out with stars & different sports balls made from fondant. I also made Burgundy Velvet cupcakes & Vanilla cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting. Sooo yummy! I think they turned out pretty great & Alex seemed thrilled with his cake!





On Monday, I also had an order for birthday cupcakes, but this time for a half-dozen Jumbo. The client had ordered chocolate with a vanilla buttercream, so simple yet so delicious! I customized a couple of the cupcakes for two separate birthdays, and I thought they turned out great! Although, the imprint design on the white fondant is not as apparant with the "85 Ray" covering it. Definitely will keep that in mind for next time;)




Well, gotta run! Need to start planning for a large order on Saturday! Have a great week everyone!

XO
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment