Total Pageviews

Premium Ingredients, Homemade Taste!

At the Cupcake Corner, we strive to provide high quality cupcakes made with premium ingredients & free from hydrogenated oils. We are so passionate about our cupcakes & would never serve anything that we would not love to devour ourselves. All of our cupcakes are baked by hand, from scratch! We promise to serve you the freshest cupcakes made with a tremendous amount of love & care. We are always especially thrilled to receive customized orders (for an extra charge), so please don't hesitate to be as creative as you can get! We are more than willing to accomodate your special occasion, as best as we possibly can. If you have special dietary restrictions or requests (i.e. gluten-free, vegan, sugar-free, egg free), we are always happy to accomodate for an additional charge. Please note that special requests require extra time to prepare so please contact us for details! For all other cupcake inquiries or orders, feel free to contact us at your convenience at: cupcakecornersd@gmail.com OR 858-610-6500.








Thursday, December 2, 2010

24th Birthday Celebration

Last week, one of my close girlfriends, turned 24! She had her birthday dinner at a reeeeaaallllyyy yummy Thai restaurant in Point Loma, off of Rosecrans. I decided to make her a dozen Red Velvet cupcakes as a gift since she's never tried them before. I customized them with some fun, fondant decorations, edible dragees, and chocolate hearts. I was pretty thrilled with how they turned out & all that mattered to me was how much she enjoyed them! Che has been one of my closest, and most dearest girlfriends for 8 years & counting, and I wanted to make her birthday extra special!



                                                                                              




Look out for our ad in the 92129 magazine, which just came out yesterday!! Woo hoo! A few specials with mention of the ad are included, so be sure to pick up a copy at a local coffee shop if you are not located in the 92129 zip code.

1 comment:

  1. TARA!!! These cupcakes were nothing short of AMAZING, DELICIOUS, DELECTABLE, BREATH-TAKING, and EVERY OTHER good word in the dictionary!!! :D I'm not even a big cupcake person but tasting yours, I became a believer... they were soooo moist, melt-in-your-mouth, in a way I've never tasted from a store. Sprinkles, Molly's, every other cupcake place I've tried -- they've got NOTHING on yours, and no I'm not JUST saying that b/c I'm a huge foodie with taste buds that have traveled the world!!!

    So THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAAANK YOU for my most delicious present... you really made my birthday dinner soooo special with your customized, one-of-a-kind present :) :)

    ReplyDelete