Those that know me personally, are aware that I bake pumpkin pies & muffins from scratch every Fall. When I say scratch, I mean from the whole pumpkin itself...the REAL DEAL! No canned ones are allowed near my baked goods!
This year, I figured that if I can make yummy pies & muffins out of pumpkins, then certainly I can make yummy cupcakes! And so, my baking journey began...
1st- Cut & carve the pumpkin,
scraping out seeds & pulp
pumpkin in food processor
And so now, you've seen the shortened version of how to create the PERFECT Pumpkin Spice Cupcake. Time to sign off now, so that I can indulge in this delicious & delectable treat!:)
Mystery Box Challenge- http://www.sweetestkitchen.com/mysterybox/
The winner of October’s Mystery Box Cupcake Challenge will receive prizes from:
- Angela's Images; a selection of handmade crafts
- Bake It Pretty; a $5 electronic gift card
- Beanilla; 2-fold Madagascar vanilla extract & 3 Tongan vanilla beans
- Hello Hanna; a pack of Sweet Stands cupcake stands
- Lisa Orgler; an 8.5"x11" original art print of your choice
- Miss Kitty Creations; a handmade cupcake charm of your choice
- Sweet Cuppin Cakes; a prize pack worth $25
- Tundra Books; a selection 3 very sweet children's books